Friday, July 6, 2012

My new Super Hero Greeting Card design....

This is my newest greeting card design. I created it using a Super Hero that I first made up when I was 9 or 10 years old! Back then I called him Lightning Volt. For my updated / re-boot of the character, I first designed so many years ago, I changed his look and his name to Lightning Bolt! I plan to design a whole line of cards for boys around this guy for my online greeting card store The Village Greetings.....



Here's the original blue line sketch along with the black line inking I did in Illustrator CS5. I finished off the color image above in Photoshop CS5.....




Here's a look at the way I drew him way back when I was 9 or 10 years old. It's fun to look back on the way we drew things as young children!.....



2 comments: